30/12/2009

Designer alert...


Although she's only going into her fourth season as a designer, Victoria Beckham is showing no signs of slowing down.
Personally I feel she is working very hard in building her brand and developing on her customer base. The wonderful thing about her line unlike other 'celeb-design brands' is that the clothes really speak for themselves- their beautifully made, simplistic and chic but also really tell the story of a woman's body.

The fabrics are expensive yet practical, the shapes are form fitting and are really for that certain woman who has 'the body' that fashion has created. I respect her as a business woman and even now as a fashion designer (her and her team) really understand what their customer wants and many celebs have been seen wearing her designs.
But my favorite look really did it for me when I saw Leighton Meester's character in 'Gossip Girls' 'Blair' wearing her vamp red ensemble and I mistook it for Dior....absolutely divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment