30/12/2009

Term Complete

Yes, first 2nd year term is over...it's been a very busy term but non the less an exciting one at that. Having handed in my trend book I can't help but feel that I wish I could do another! I really had a good time putting it together and building it up so to speak- although it was stressful and challenging, I learned so much and it was very much so along the same lines of putting mood-boards together which I love doing.

If I were to go back and do it again, the only thing I'd change is that I would have started the layout/putting the trend book together as soon as I'd finished collating my research, because I delayed in doing this it meant I only had two weeks to really do everything so some parts like my evaluation was rushed but still it's a learning process. Screen shots soon to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment