25/08/2011

Actually Adam, I have the moves like Jagger.


This song for me is a guilty pleasure; as everything about it seems odd from Adam Levine with proper rock tattoos everywhere to Christina's floppy hat(totally covers her face and takes away from the vibe),but it somehow works. I can see what they were trying to go for and I do love how they mixed the footage from way back when with now- but I will say this; It's definitely got me moving like Jagger...and I was reminded of how sexy Jaggers accent is! 


What do you think of it, has it got you moving like Jagger?  

X


Video-youtube.com

3 comments:

  1. What an unusual song... And yet, there's something about it that I can't help but love :) Thanks for sharing this gem.
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new, one my articles is about guilty pleasures :D And I love this song. Following :)

    http://sassycasual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thanks for sharing! New follower here! =)

    ReplyDelete