24/08/2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


I've always been a make-up loving girl. I still remember when I was really young, spending hours and hours just playing with the eyeshadows and kohl pencils to create funny looking eyebrows and 'look at me' eyes.  This love still hasn't changed, only this time I spend majority of my time online looking at new and old brands-checking out their 'how to' tutorials and learning how to do my face from pros like Pat McGrath and Francois Nars. 
Make-up is extremely fun and one of the best parts about being a girl, being able to play with it and allow it to enhance your own natural beauty is what makes it just soo fab. 

Whilst I put together my long awaited blog giveaway, I thought I'd put together a quick wishlist beauty wise on all the things I'm craving...some of the stuff I've never used before...but I'm the kind of consumer who likes the packaging and if it happens to look nice then it's in my basket...experimenting will help decipher the practicality of the product hehe. 

So here goes; (left to right): L'Occitane shea butter soap, louise gray for topshop nail varnish, topshop set of make up brushes, Nars multi-use bronzing stick, Lancome belle perfume, Lancome hypnose mascara, Louise Gray for topshop nail varnish, Mac lip shimmer, Nars body glow, Sleek blush in honor, Sanctuary body scrub and Louise Gray for topshop nail varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment