16/05/2012

Meet Stardust


Meet Stardust, my latest addition to my handbag collection. I've been wanting this bag for a long time, and it's finally here! Originally named 'Whiton' and originally priced at forty pounds, I was lucky to find it at half price online-after it being sold out like practically everywhere. It's my first time ordering from ALDO and although their shoes are amazing, their accessories are pretty good too-check out my 'Duchess of Cambridge' esque ring which I got last year. The standard delivery was quite speedy however I did get confused with their choice of words; I'm used to 'dispatched then delivered' instead of what they used; 'shipped/delivered' same thing I guess all I care about is that it's here and I'm in LOVE!

The glitter, the mermaid-like sheen and shimmer, the clash between rock chic and princess plus its a classic 'Hermes' shape just makes this all so lovely!!!
I'm planning a giveaway in June; I'm an accessories fiend, but I want to give stuff that YOU want to receive so let me know via twitter or email
Twitter; #Iwouldlike
Email subject box: I would like

Look forward to hearing all your responses!!

:-) 
Images: www.aldoshoes.com

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag sweetie! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete