06/02/2011

One time for the EDITORIAL mind!

I figured best to load all my recent lustiness over certain fashion magazines in one go, this is a post that has been saved for like a week or two but I've finally got the chance to post it, so here goes...


After a two week break I came home to find the lovely March issue of Vogue UK on my kitchen table, I've grown up and removed the risk of missing an issue by getting a subscription for the year! I know right, so behind, but being a student every direct debit is looked at over and over to discover its worth but this is just priceless, now my Sunday afternoons with Vogue+tea+cake will truly be on time. But most importantly I'm soooo in love with the cover! Growing up I knew Vogue to be glamorous, expensive, chic and uber  stylish and this cover exudes that in more ways than one; Rosie's lips, the Gucci suit and the deep sensual use of the colour red. Shine on indeed!



Being an ASOS Premier customer is just so wonderful, I enjoy the free next day delivery, exclusive invites to sales and the odd random discount, but I mostly enjoy the magazine; I'd love to work   in the ASOS editorial team one day. However this time round, I'm falling over their Colour-blocking page. With their many neon coloured delights it's almost like they want me to go broke- further more go into debt just to prance around in their multi blue wedges, maxi colour block skirt, and look the business in their cobalt blue jacket! But if they gave me a job then I'd say were even lol :-) 


...And to finish off I think this Vogue Australia cover just sums up this SS11 trends.



Images courtesy of fashiongonerouge.com, screenshots from asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment