31/10/2010

'White Knuckles'



I had wondered where this group-who made dancing on treadmills look soo easy, had gone too when I saw their name pop up on the screen-however I'm not a big follower so they've probably been releasing music just not been aware of it.  
I've never been so intrigued and interested as well as humoured by a music video before! I love the whole video from start to end, and think it's soo cool how they've incorporated the animals to do all the cool tricks for them, they've really taken the 'popularity route' for their vids, understanding that the more interesting the video, the higher the request demand, the more people will start singling along and making the song a chart success.


It just goes to continue to prove that being yourself and going with the flow is much more credible than blending in with the crowd.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they added trained dogs into their act! I too have never been a big fan of their music... the videos are where it's at. Here's a link to another semi new video by the Ok Go boys. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w) It rivals the originality of the tredmill choreography but uses a domino chain effect on toys.

    Rhyme Me a Smile

    ReplyDelete