05/10/2010

Chloé' don't worry he will love you in that...


This advert makes me stop and press play on my sky+ whenever I see it- never thought I'd be so happy to see an advert before. I love how Chloe and director Roman Coppola have captured the true essence of the 1970s, a look prevalent on the AW10 runways as well as the SS11 shows- a la Marc Jacobs, but that's for another post!, they've also hit the nail on the head by using Raquel Zimmerman. An amazonian women with a soft and gentle approach which is very feminine yet independent- she's one of the few who can rock a camel wide legged pair of wool trousers with a silk pussy bow blouse and look the man in a YSL Le Smoking suit!
Oh and not to forget the soundtrack you can't get any more 70s than a group with a name that means shirt in French 'Chemise'.  


No comments:

Post a Comment