09/09/2010

Simple pleasures...



ELLE UK OCTOBER- SPECIAL 25TH BIRTHDAY ISSUE BY BEN HASSET COURTESY OF
DIVASOBSESSION.COM 


In this lovely new area that I live in I'm saddened to know that people here don't indulge in the human right of style and fashion by reading publications like Vogue and Elle, I'm not really asking for much am I? It's not like I want LuLa or 10 magazine!!!. So being financially challenged to open a subscription account( which I will open in due course), I have to trek 15 miles in-land to Birmingham!!! But me I love simple things in life- and for me that's an afternoon with a cup of rooibos caramel tea dedicated to reading letters from Mrs Shulman and Mrs Candy's desk with fantabulous editorials styled by the likes of Harriet Quick,Natalie Wansbrough-Jones and Ann Marie Curtis....is that too much to ask?


VOGUE UK OCTOBER COVER -CHERYL COLE BY PATRICK DEMARCHELIER COURTESY OF FASHIONGONEROUGE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment