16/09/2010

Ochre Crush.

Faux croc bar day bag £36

Suede satchel lock £40
Leather Twist Lock Satchel


This season I've learnt from my previous mistakes and decided to be a good girl and only buy 5 new things this season, but when I'm trying to be good and budget and only buy what I need and  I now always ask myself 'do I need this' before walking out the store with it nonchalantly with it on my arm but with ASOS it's just a question of making sure they deliver when my mothers out so she doesn't ask questions about the 5 or 10 boxes coming through the door via the Home delivery man! Having said that I will make sure 1 of these lovelies above are in my 6 things to buy, my bad-thought I had changed, I meant 5 things- guess change is not something that happens overnight but I know deep down that I would've tried.

Photos courtesy of asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment